Lehman College_The City University of New York (CUNY):
Chair, Department of Nursing 1990 - Present
- Dual Degree Program: With three other CUNY Schools: LaGuardia, Hostos and Bronx Community Colleges. Designed to facilitate the easy transition from an Associate Degree Program to a Baccalaureate Degree Program. Conceptualized in 2009 not yet implemented.
- Tanzanian Project: To enhance and upgrade Midwifery assessment of our colleagues in Tanzania. Started at the request of President Dr. Ricardo Fernandez (current President of Lehman College, summer of 2013). Worked with Dr. Michael Paul (Retired) of Continuing Education. The work on this project continues.'
- Transition to Practice: Designed to help new Registered Nurses who have not gained employment for 6 to 12 months to maintain skills work with or Health Care partners for job placements.
- Family Nurse Practioner : 2010
- Doctor Nurse Prationer: Initiated 2013 now awaits approval from CUNY Central